"From the day I was born I have been in your care, and from the time of my birth you have been my God". Psalm 22:10
May 5, 2012
Baby Dedication
Last Sunday, Nathan and I dedicated Caleb at our church, McLean Bible. While we cannot commit Caleb to the Lord or choose his life's path, we can guide, teach, pray for, and lead him. We committed ourselves publicly to raise Caleb in the nurture and love of the Lord, and for our church to pray for us in our responsibility as parents. We took vows to raise Caleb to honor and love Jesus Christ; to maintain a home where Christ is honored and obeyed and the Word of God is the authority; and to commit Caleb to God in prayer, trusting that God will override our mistakes. We ask that you please pray for us as parents of our sweet baby boy, and that we glorify God through the examples we set for our children.
"From the day I was born I have been in your care, and from the time of my birth you have been my God". Psalm 22:10
"From the day I was born I have been in your care, and from the time of my birth you have been my God". Psalm 22:10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So glad that you took the opportunity to publicly demonstrate your commitment to raise Caleb in a Godly home. Certainly God will bless this commitment. We are always praying for you. Love, Mark and Betty
This brought tears to my eyes! We love you all and pray that Caleb will come to trust, love and serve the Lord.
We love you all(soon to be 4)
M & D
S & A
G & G
Praise the Lord! Caleb has such loving parents as you two and much extended family who will set good Godly examples for him in life! God is good and takes care of us all!
Such a special moment! Also I love your baby bump. You are precious~
Post a Comment