I was out of town for work for a few days last week, and it was the first time I had to be away from Caleb overnight since he was born. It was sad not seeing him each day, but I must admit I enjoyed a few nights of really good sleep! Nathan is a great daddy to Caleb and the boys had a fun week together. Here are a some pictures that Nathan took from one of their park outings. Caleb sure is happy to be outside-:). Happy Sunday!
2 comments:
He is so cute! No doubt he'll be logging LOTS of miles in that backpack....until he gets kicked out for his brother/sister to ride :0
Outdoors is where boys should be. The backpack looks to be a place of comfort for Caleb and Nathan wears it well, I am sure. Brings back memories. Thanks for the pics. A few nights of good sleep makes a world of difference. Love, Dad and Mom P.
Post a Comment