August 5, 2017

Jump Park and Talent Show

We went back to the fun jump park near our house, with some friends last week. The boys (and I), love jumping and having fun there!
They have all kinds of trampolines, this one goes into a foam pit.
Fun rock climbing wall. We are thankful to have this fun place just a few miles from the house!
This week at summer camp, the kids learned about talent and at the end of the week they had a talent show! Both boys recited poetry from Shel Silverstein. Ben recited a poem with his counselor and Caleb recited a poem with Nathan. So proud of them for getting up in front of the crowd! I was away at the Dead Sea with a couple of friends and was sad I missed it, but Nathan and Tes sent me pictures and a video (which I can't seem to be able to upload). 
 All the kids giving their bow.
 They love playing in the grass!
One more week of summer camp, one week of vacation, then school begins!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see rock climbing in your future. So proud of the boys reciting poetry. That is so good for them. Summer fun is winding down...but back to school will open many opportunities. Love and hugs.

Grandma Sue and Grandpa Art said...

What a fun summer the boys are having - Love the videos. Hard to believe school is almost here. We will have to go the the jump park when we are there, looks like a lot of fun. Have a great rest of your summer. Love you all 4 :)
xoxoxoxo