I will be in the states for the next week and half for work. I am looking forward to seeing some friends, meeting a couple of new babies, and visiting some familiar places. Before leaving this evening, we spent a fun afternoon at the Science Center downtown. It was a very, very windy day. A good day to play indoors.
I will miss these 3 guys a lot, but I know they will have a fun time together. Please pray for safe travels and good week and a half for our family.

2 comments:
You all have had a busy and fun few days. The boys all look as if they have had a great time. You are discovering and rediscovering many interesting places.
Enjoy your trip back to the states. We know you will find it cold but will be warmed up by seeing some old friends. The three boys will be standing in your door waiting for your return. Nathan will have to hold down the fort while you are are away. Have a save trip.
Love, Dad and Mom P.
Lots of love and safe travels - It will be great to catch up with some old friends. Love the pictures of the Science Center (great brother pictures). That looks like one fun sandbox. Caleb is getting so big and Ben is doing new things every day. Nathan is an amazing Dad and we know he will have a great time with the boys.
Love you all 4,
Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment