October 3, 2013

Happy 4 Year Anniversary

Happy 4 Year Anniversary to the love of my life! With each new day and new experience we have together, I love you more and more. We have been on a lot of adventures over the years, and I love every minute of them. I thank God everyday that he choose me for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy 4th Anniversary Heather & Nathan. In four short years you both have accomplished so much - not to mention being incredible parents, traveling, and doing a huge move. We love you both very much and are blessed that you have each other.
Love you all 4,
Mom & Dad R

Anonymous said...

A fourth anniversary and you are still like newly weds! A busy four years you have had. Memories to last a lifetime and so many more memories to create. Happy Anniversary you love birds!! Love, Dad and Mom P