July 22, 2012

Children's Museum with Auntie Marissa

This weekend, Caleb and I met Marissa for the day in Baltimore. It rained all day, so we had a mostly indoor day. Baltimore has a great Children's Museum, and it was Caleb (and our) first trip to one. The museum has multiple floors of hands-on exhibits for kids of all ages...even kids in their 30's -:). For the little ones, they had a neat area of water themed exhibits, mountain/trails, and trains. Caleb had fun crawling all over the toys and watching the other kids. I had my zoom lens with me so I did not get a lot of good pictures, but here is one of Caleb playing on the trains.


After the museum, we had lunch and walked around.  Caleb was a little off sorts after the museum, maybe it was all the excitement, and while he napped Marissa and I found a nice cafe to get dessert and reminisce and laugh about things. I love that laughing with good friends never gets old, no matter how much time lapses between visits. Thank you Marissa for the fun day and being the wonderful friend you are. I love you! Next time we will bring our awesome midwest hubbies. It is fun to get them together and hear stories about how they grew up. Marissa and I always joke about how two Florida best friends go so lucky to find our sweet midwest husbands.

2 comments:

Dad and Mom P. said...

So glad you were able to get with Marissa, (who,by the way, looks fabulous!).
Children Museums are one of our favorite things to do :)

Anonymous said...

So happy you and Marissa can find time to get together. Nothing like laughing with great friends.
M&D