I am wayyy behind on blogging, about 5 months, so going to try to recall everything we have done since then. After the long weekend, Nathan, Eliza, and I went back to VA and the boys stayed in IL for another week and a half, and had a lot of fun with family. No trip to IL in the summer is complete without trips to the pool and diving board. I think they visited all the nearby pools during their visit.
Another day they went hiking, so many places to explore.Caleb got a fresh haircut, getting ready to come back to VA.
The boys had a great time and we are glad they had the opportunity to spend time with everyone.











1 comment:
Great fun with Mark & Betty and the Jolliff’s - Looks like all the kids had a blast. They even managed to get in a Cardinals game. Love seeing all the cousins together. Love to all …. Mom & Dad R
Post a Comment