We are loving the fall weather and changing colors! I never get tired of the view from our kitchen.
This is what we call the sand playground, for obvious reasons.
This girl loves to play with her shoes off, even when it is cold!
She has a baby in her belly...or a basketball.
On the weekends, Nathan goes for a run in the forest across the street. One morning when the kids had school and he had the day off, we went out together and he showed me the trails. Look how pretty this is!I am really glad Nathan found a peaceful place to run that is so close to our house.
On the mornings we have home school, the kids and I go for a run before we start the day.
Caleb wanted to wear his Halloween costume one morning to run...why not?
Caleb loves a nearby bookstore called Arkadas. He found a new comic book series called Fairy Tale that he likes reading.The same bookstore opened up in another nearby mall too!
Oh, how I love all the extra time with these three :).














2 comments:
We love it that Nathan and all of you have a close area to run and play. Keep up the exercise and keep going to the bookstore.
Love, Dad and Mom P
Great views, fun parks, cool running trails, and lots of family fun. You are so fortunate to have so many fun things to do right in your own “hood”. Love....
Post a Comment