This year we celebrated 10 years of marriage! Life has been quite a journey for us and I am thankful for each day, the opportunities we have had to learn and grow about each other and ourselves, challenges we have overcome, lives we have created and nurtured, experiences and fun we have had, and the may places we have seen.
The past 10 years we have had 3 kids and lived in 3 countries - U.S, Kuwait, and Jordan. I don't think 10 years ago we would have guessed our lives would be what they are today, but I'm so glad they are, and am grateful to be sharing and experiencing life with this man. I love to remember this perfect day and all the love surrounding us.
Nathan is a loving and dedicated husband, father, and friend. He is my rock, by better half, and I love how he can bring calmness to any situation. Nathan is an engaged father and our children adore him. He is a role model, a wrestler, a cuddle, and adventurer, and so much more to them.
I love you so much, and I thank God everyday for choosing me to be your wife.
Sweetly remember our first dance, Swept Away, which is also the song he proposed to me to, on his 28th birthday, at Shenandoah National Park.
We talked about taking a trip to celebrate, but for now, we enjoyed a nice dinner at a French restaurant we had been wanting to try. And this is the dress I wore for our wedding rehearsal dinner :).
Happy 10 year Anniversary Nathan! I love you so much, and look forward to what the years ahead have in store for us!






2 comments:
Happy ten years to a beautiful, amazing, and loving couple. We love how you work together; support each other, and are tremendous role models for our three loves. Here’s to many, many, many more anniversary and milestone celebrations together Heather & Nathan.
Lots and lots of Anniversary love :) :)
[Heather, your wedding rehearsal dinner dress still looks gorgeous on you :) ]
wanted to add.......it was a spectacular wedding - perfect and memorable day and weekend xoxoxo Tons of Love - Mom and Dad R
Post a Comment