It has been a while since I have given a baby update, and I'm still behind blogging because we have been have been busy having fun this summer, but here is the latest. I am 36 weeks pregnant and overall feeling really well. The gestational diabetes has kept me busy going to the doctor twice a week, and they are keeping a close watch on baby and I between appointments, tests, and sonograms. As of yesterday, she is estimated to weigh around 6lbs, 10 oz, about the 75th percentile, and she still a few weeks left to grow! Mark and Betty have been so helpful to watch the boys on most appointment days, and give me time to exercise each day which really helps maintain the blood sugar levels. I am very thankful to be here during this time, and for how they are caring for and serving the boys and I. This picture was taken around 35 weeks :).
About a month ago, the boys went to a siblings class at the hospital, where they learned about baby care and safety. They are very excited to be big brothers, and will be good helpers to Nathan and I when she arrives.
Nathan did a great job decorating the bedroom at home, while we were here. I can't wait to see it in person when we return. And, the big news is he arrived in the DC area yesterday, has a few days of work, and will be joining us in IL one week from today!
We get to see a lot of pictures of baby with weekly sonograms. This one was one of my favorites, the sonogram at 33 weeks. Look at those chubby cheeks and sweet lips!
We are so thankful that she is healthy and doing well, and that I am still feeling well at this stage. Just a few more weeks till she arrives!






No comments:
Post a Comment