March 21, 2016

Happy Middle Eastern Mother's Day!

Happy Middle Eastern Mother's Day! I knew it was sometime soon, but when I looked it up on the internet the other day, I saw a few different dates so I wasn't sure when it was. Kind of silly, I know. So when we dropped off the boys at school today, I learned that today is Mother's Day :). Caleb brought home this sweet craft and Benjamin was singing a sweet Mother's Day song.

 I am so thankful that God chose me to be the mom of our sweet little boys!

Wishing all my family and friends a happy Middle Eastern Mother's Day to you!

2 comments:

Mark and Betty P. said...

So glad you had a wonderful "Middle Eastern" Mother's Day. No matter what country you are in....you are a wonderful Mother. Love to you!

Mom and Dad said...

Happy Middle Eastern Mothers Day to a GREAT MOMMY. We Love you all.