I've been away for the last couple of weeks for work, and was so glad to get home to Nathan and the boys last night! When the boys saw me pull up in the taxi, they hopped right in, gave me huge hugs and kisses, and it felt so good. Daddy daycare was a lot of fun from what I hear. They took lots of walks, went to many parks, and ventured to the aquarium this weekend. No pictures, but great memories and fun.
The boys had some fun at pre-school the last couple of weeks too. The week I left they both went to the zoo, and the following week they had an animal theme. Throughout the week they made masks for an animal parade on Thursday. Benjamin was a monkey and Caleb was a panda. Their pre-school does a nice job taking pictures and posting them online, so here are a few I found of the boys making their masks and at the parade.
Once a week Tes takes the boys to our neighbor's house to do a craft. Last week they made a Thanksgiving tree, and it made me smile to come home to this! There is one very important leave I saw was missing….the daddy leave. We are all so thankful for him!
The boys fall crafts are decorating our walls :).
Today, I am thankful to be home with my 3 boys!





4 comments:
Love those crafted turkeys on the window!! Much to be thankful for indeed.
Oh, and glad you are back!! :)
Great trip you had for sure, but always good to be home. You are deserving of the hugs and kisses. Colorful and fun artwork. Brightens up the house and puts a smile on the face.
Love, Dad and Mom P.
Awesome welcome home from her awesome boys for an awesome Mom. Yes, lots to be thankful for.
Love the pictures of the boys and their crafts. Daddy Daycare rules.
Love you all 4,
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment