A park we like to visit at one of the schools re-opened this weekend, since school is getting ready to begin in a few days. Over the summer, they re-finished the track this nice blue color, and all the play structures were dusted off and watered down. The boy played and crawled and ran around, we enjoyed the cooler evening playing outside.
The sun sets are getting much earlier, and now they are more than a couple hours earlier than when we arrived almost 3 months ago. We watched a pretty sunset this evening before leaving the park. I love the orange and blue colors of the evening sky!
After the boys went to sleep, I opened my kindle to check email. We leave our kindle out during the day so Caleb can watch some shows. I have parental controls turned on so he can't buy shows (anymore), and he can watch all the trailers he wants :). What he watches appears on my carousel, and today I was cracking up with what I saw: Sesame Street Letters, All-Star Alphabet, Happy Holidays Elmo, Elmo Saves Christmas, Cars, Elmo's Potty Time, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Elmo Visits the Doctor, Elmo Guess that Shape and Color, Sesame Street 35, Jonah Veggietales, Bob the Builder Heavy Digger, Dinosaur Train, and Curious George. Someone watched a lot of trailers today, haha!
3 comments:
The cooler evenings and the reopened park is going to make for some fun activity. Caleb knows what he enjoys on the Kindle. Love, Dad and Mom P.
Great park - now that the evenings are cooler you can all enjoy it more Caleb has good taste in trailers - He does diversify.
Love you all 4,
Mom & Dad R
That sunset is beautiful and glad you are able to enjoy that great park. I'm still laughing about Caleb and the Kindle :)
Post a Comment