August 5, 2013

Haircut, and then some....

Caleb got his haircut today, and he did great.  He sat very patiently the whole time while Toto cut his hair. I will post more pictures tomorrow because I got a little sidetracked this evening when I realized that....
While Caleb was sitting so patiently, he managed to download $54.99 worth of shows to the kindle. We are now the proud owners of a few seasons of Blue's Clues, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Doc McStuffins.
Here he is saying, suckers! Nathan and I got a good laugh this evening when we realized what happened. Let's just say the parental controls are turned back on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toto's bargain priced $10 haircut turned out to actually be $64.99. At that price we believe you may want to learn to cut Caleb's hair yourself!!! Enjoy watching your newly purchased shows and your newly trimmed son. Love, Dad and Mom P.

Anonymous said...

Good thing for parental controls - If you get in touch with Amazon you can probably "return" the shows If not, you now have new shows to enjoy, even one your never knew your wanted to watch Nice haircut Caleb, great to see you are still tech savvy.
Love you,
Mom & Dad R