April 26, 2013

100 years

One Hundred...

The sum of the first 10 prime numbers
The boiling temperature of water in degrees Celcius
The age of Abraham when Isaac was born
The number of Shofar blasts during the Rosh Hashana service, the Jewish New Year
The number of Senators in the United States
The number of tiles in a Scrabble set
An A+ in grading systems
The number of yards on a football field
The number of years in a century
My mom and my combined age today!

Happy birthday mom! Wishing you a wonderful day today, and many more to come. We love you!
For all the pictures I take, I could not find a recent picture of just my mom and I. This is a picture of us when we were 'young' at age 92 :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Heather. (Combined) 100 Years ago you were my fabulous Birthday Gift, and remained the best gift ever since. I could not top your post so all I have to say is:
Sue and Heather really are great - on April 26, 100 they make.
With tons of love on your Birthday and every day.
Mom and Dad

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday Heather and Sue! How fun to have the same birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you!!!!
And on this "100th" birthday remember this quote from the man from Illinois, Abraham Lincoln, "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years."
What a wonderful picture of two wonderful people. Love, Mark

Betty said...

What a beautiful post honoring two people who are as lovely on the inside as they are on the out.

100 years and going strong! You have both blessed my life.

Love, Betty