The time has come when this mama has to go back to work, tomorrow. While these past 3 months have been busy for our family, it has been so nice being home with sweet Benjamin. Nathan also was able to stay home the entire first month, and I truly cherish the time that we both had with him and together.
Month 1
Month 2
Today :)
Going back to work is bittersweet. Of course I am sad to leave our boys again, but we have excellent childcare for them, and I am excited to begin preparing for our posting abroad in a few months.
Please pray for a smooth first week back to work for me!
3 comments:
We miss our babies - see you soon sweet boys.
Love ya,
Grandma Sue & Grandpa Art
What a difference a few months make. Sweet family. We love our boys.
You are such a good mama!!
Post a Comment