I am entering week 36 of pregnancy, and am on the homestretch! I am still feeling very good, my only complaint (aside from constant waking up to pee) is my lower back and tailbone now hurt perpetually. I know it is all part of the process and the discomfort is temporary. Otherwise I feel great, I am still swimming and walking, and keeping up with Caleb and Nathan at a little slower pace :).
We are very excited to meet Baby #2 soon...guess I should pack that hospital bag?!
5 comments:
You look terrific! It won't be long now until all of us get to meet boy #2. And yes, you better pack that hospital bag! Love, Dad and Mom P.
You look amazing! I can't believe that you only have a few more weeks.
You look Great!! Time sure flies.. well from this end. Not sure you can say the same carrying baby! ha.. Enjoy your blog! Thinking and praying for you all.
Wow, only a few more weeks! Can't wait to see pictures. Excited for you all!
Heather, you look sensational. Pack that bag soon. Can't wait to meet Grandbaby boy #2.
Love ya,
M&D
Post a Comment