Caleb plays pretty hard when he gets home from daycare in the evening. Enjoy the video:
He turned 13 months old today, stay tuned for another blog post later this week ;).
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Caleb, we like the way you just climbed over the basketball goal. Why go around when you can just go over? Caleb was having a good time playing and entertaining himself. Cute smile as he rolled on the floor. He is truly coming out of the baby stage and becoming a little boy. Love, Grandpa and Grandma P.
Tough guy is right - with a great smile and laugh. Who needs a basketball when you can have the whole hoop. Go Caleb and a HAPPY 13 months sweet boy. Love ya, G&G R
Way to go on the walking Caleb! But I like this video . . . I was waiting for you to slam dunk Twix in the goal - someday I'll teach you how to dunk . . . perhaps on a goal that size :) Love, Uncle Hap
5 comments:
Caleb, we like the way you just climbed over the basketball goal. Why go around when you can just go over? Caleb was having a good time playing and entertaining himself. Cute smile as he rolled on the floor. He is truly coming out of the baby stage and becoming a little boy.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma P.
Caleb will know all kids of tricks to teach his little brother. Fun times two is in store for you!
Tough guy is right - with a great smile and laugh. Who needs a basketball when you can have the whole hoop. Go Caleb and a HAPPY 13 months sweet boy.
Love ya,
G&G R
How funny is that?! What a little brewser, and then he just lays there! Hysterical. xxoo
Way to go on the walking Caleb!
But I like this video . . . I was waiting for you to slam dunk Twix in the goal - someday I'll teach you how to dunk . . . perhaps on a goal that size :)
Love,
Uncle Hap
Post a Comment