Caleb turned 10 months old on Monday! It is hard to believe how fast this little boy is growing. We love playing with him and watching him learn new things. He is wild and on the go full-speed until he crashes for a nap or bed. He is a fast crawler and he now crawls around the house into other rooms. He especially loves making a beeline for Twix's food and water bowl. We caught him with a handful of kitty food a couple of times, we have managed to keep it from his mouth -:).
Caleb is a talker! He says dadda and babba (still no mamma), waves hi, gives high 5, and gives kisses. The other night in the bathtub he kissed the drain. I felt bad when he choked on the water, and I don't think he will be doing that again, but it was funny and sweet. He has been working on his top teeth for a while and tonight I finally felt one break the surface.
Caleb is a talker! He says dadda and babba (still no mamma), waves hi, gives high 5, and gives kisses. The other night in the bathtub he kissed the drain. I felt bad when he choked on the water, and I don't think he will be doing that again, but it was funny and sweet. He has been working on his top teeth for a while and tonight I finally felt one break the surface.
He is scheduled to go to the doctor again at one year, but here is his latest happenings: Not much has changed since last month, mostly all the new and exciting food:
Clothes: 6-9 months and 9 month
Diapers: Size 3
Eating: 4-5 bottles a day, plus big boy food! We feed him strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, mangos, avocados, yogurt, cheese, and bites of dinner. Last week he started eating the daycare big kid food, and they said he loves it!
Sleep: about 7:30pm - 5:30am (sometimes 6:00 if we are lucky)
Naps: 2 a day
Caleb's daycare called me on the way home to say he has a fever. They said he was laying down outside in the play area this afternoon...not his character at all! When I picked him up, he was calm and warm, but once he got home, he sure perked up! Here is a video of Caleb and daddy this evening. He loves being read to, and tonight for some reason shaking the flowers in this book made him crack up.
Happy 10 month birthday Caleb, we love you!
Caleb's daycare called me on the way home to say he has a fever. They said he was laying down outside in the play area this afternoon...not his character at all! When I picked him up, he was calm and warm, but once he got home, he sure perked up! Here is a video of Caleb and daddy this evening. He loves being read to, and tonight for some reason shaking the flowers in this book made him crack up.
4 comments:
He sure looks like he is feeling fine in the video...probably teeth;)
Happy 10month! Grandpa will soon be there to read books with you.
Love and Kisses...
Caleb just wanted to see you! Love that video, he is precious. And he is speaking Arabic because "baba" is "daddy" over here!!
Happy 10 months old Sweet Baby Caleb. Glad to see you and Twixie are getting along so well. Actually Twix would probably like your food better. Love you (and Mom and Dad too).
What a cutie pie! You look amazing Heather at 18 weeks. I hope this pregnancy is treating you well. I know it's hard not to get to rest as much since Caleb and work is keeping you busy!
Post a Comment