Sam, we even found a donkey for you!
I love the beginning of spring, I love the colorful flowers, and I love the way our backyard looks with our blossoming trees. I know this isn't the best picture, but you can see how much is starting to bloom!
See those two cute little teeth on the bottom? I think there will be more up top really soon!
Caleb keeps himself pretty occupied now that he is exploring. He loves his little hammer and holds it often. He also loves to pull up on just about everything, especially the gate .
Nathan and Caleb have a special bond, it's fun to see how both of their faces light up when they see each other-:)Caleb and Grandma bonded a lot this week, and spent lots of time reading, walking, playing, and cuddling. I think Caleb and Grandma enjoyed the quality time equally!
Grandma bought Caleb a swing for Easter, let's just say it was a big it....and it still is every night when we get home. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma!
A few weeks ago, Nathan laid pavers in our backyard and built a retaining wall around the air conditioning unit. It turned out great, I have such a handy husband!
This hat that you will see Caleb wear for a while (until his head gets too big) is a very special hat. It was his daddy's hat 31 years ago. You are a Good Buddy Caleb.
On Saturday Betty, Caleb, and I went to the Manassas Battlefield to go hiking. It was a beautiful day and as soon as Caleb got in the carrier he began smiling and laughing when the wind blew on his face.Thank you Grandma for the great visit, and for everything you did to help us out. We really appreciate it!
4 comments:
What a wonderful special visit with Grandma Betty. Caleb looks so happy in her arms and it was great that she could have a longer relaxing visit. Caleb is a honey of a grandson and we can't wait to see all of you again - hopefully soon. Love you all.
Betty enjoyed having the extra days to really enjoy the three of you. Caleb has changed and grown so much in only a short time. I am glad to know that he is an outdoors-man and he will certainly enjoy many more of those outdoor days with his dad and mom. Thanks for the pictures. Have a good weekend. Love, Grandpa Mark
Grandparents can never have enough time with grandkids. Each moment is so special and memories are made. Sweet baby and Heather you are a great blogger. Jessica J
I love that sweet little hat! Grandma Betty is so fun. Thanks for sharing pictures of your sweet family.
Post a Comment