March 9, 2012

Big Boy

 Our little boy is getting so big! He loves big boy baths and playing with his friends in the tub.


I have been waiting for 8 months to get a cute tushy shot...haha:)


Self-service on the bottle, sometimes.


Caleb gets in the crawling position often...


And still loves to stand -:). We love you big boy!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Heather, he absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe how big he has gotten. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Big boy, big boy! Caleb is going to love being out and about this summer, crawling, walking and playing. Enjoy it all. Love, Dad and Mom P.

Anonymous said...

Tushy shot...he'll love this when he gets older:)!

Grandma S and Grandpa A said...

What a cutie - he does not stop moving for a minute and he is so much fun to watch and play with. Deja Vu - he is just like you Heather (as a baby of course). Can't wait to visit again. Love to all.