As I welcome 2012, I look back on the wonderful 2011 we have had. I am very thankful for God, Nathan, Caleb, our wonderful family, and friends. In January, we took at nice vacation to Argentina, in February Nathan built our awesome deck, in March Nathan started his Masters in Engineering Management program, in April I had a baby shower in Florida, in May we went hiking in Shenandoah, in June I had a baby shower in Virginia, in July we welcomed Caleb Nathan into the world, in July and August my and Nathan's parents, my brother, and many good friends came to meet Caleb after he was born, in September we visited Nathan's family and friends in Illinois over Labor Day weekend and my mom came to Virginia to visit, in October I did a 5k race, in November we visited my family in Florida for Thanksgiving, and in December we visited Nathan's family in Illinois for Christmas. We spent a lot of time together as a family, with our families, with good friends, and I am looking forward to what lies ahead this year! This little boy is wishes you a Happy New Year -:).
2 comments:
Happy, HEALTHY and Joyous New Year to all of you. You had quite a year and may all good and wonderful things continue. You are very blessed.
We love you.
cute-cute pics. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment