January 29, 2012

A full night's sleep!

This past week Caleb has been doing a few new things. He rolls from his back to his belly....and rolls and rolls and rolls. Today I left for a few minutes to do some dishes and when I got back he was pinned in the corner across the room.  He sits up unsupported and plays by himself really well. He is on the way to cruising!






He is getting his first tooth on the bottom left, it just broke the surface of his gums yesterday. We can tell it hurts him sometimes so we hope it sprouts soon.  Most exciting....Caleb sleeps through the night! The last several nights he has been sleeping from bedtime to wakeup = VERY HAPPY PARENTS! When he does wake in the middle of the night, he rolls himself onto his belly. There is nothing sweeter than seeing a soundly sleeping baby with his butt in the air.


Whoever thinks you need fancy toys for kids is crazy. Give this little boy a spoon, whisk, baby food top, cup, pretty much anything he can hold, and he is set. He started banging things the last few days too. Here was our dinner entertainment last night - both Nathan and Caleb.



Nathan plays the guitar for Caleb in the evenings, it is really sweet. I told him he needs to learn some kid songs -:). Our little guy cracks us up and makes us smile all the time. I think he knows how much we love him!

2 comments:

Grandpa Mark and Grandma Betty said...

I can't believe how Caleb is changing! Love his smile. Hip Hip Pa-ray for sleeping through the nite. That helps everyone wake up in a good mood :)

Grandma Sue and Grandpa Art said...

These pictures of Caleb ae sooooooo adorable. Can't wait to see him - hopefully soon. He has quite a personality.