Caleb can now roll from tummy to back! For about the last month, he has been able to roll when we place his arms in front of him, but now he can do it all on his own. Don't mind the screeching -:).
Also, Nathan got me a new camera lens as an early Christmas present and I LOVE it! I really like the types of pictures where the subject is in focus and the background is creamy. This lens has a wider aperture than the lens that came with my camera, which creates this type of affect. I have not been able to experiment outside yet, but here are some pictures from the other morning.
Happy Thursday -:)
5 comments:
My Oh My...what a difference a week makes. Good joy on rolling! Things will start changing now. I love the new pics...Cute, Cute, Cute!
Roll on Caleb!!! So big an accomplishment. The other pictures are so professional looking. You will have a great time experimenting with the lens. We will be looking forward to many new photos now.
Love, Dad P.
oh goodness, what a cutie!! I want to learn all about my high tech camera too! Caleb is sure changing so much!!
Go Caleb - You are definitely "on a roll". He was sooo close to rolling over when I saw him, I knew it would be soon. Ahhh Caleb, a whole new world is beginning to open up. Wait until you can crawl (watch out Twixie).
Aaaaaahhhh!!! We are squealing at work! He is so adorable! Love him so much!
Post a Comment