This past weekend, we went to Abdali Boulevard to see Christmas decorations. It is beautifully decorated during this time of year and felt very festive.
We walked around for a while, but the boys were most interested in going down the snow slide. These are their pretty please faces.
Posing for pictures at the famous I love Jordan wall.
I love this picture of Nathan and his mini-me :). After walking around, we grabbed an early dinner at an Italian restaurant. The waitress accidentally spilled Caleb's drink all over me, and I looked like I peed my pants and my shirt was soaked. But by the time dinner was done, I was mostly dry and smelled pretty good since it was peach tea :).
Benjamin catching some air in Santa's sleigh.
It was a nice afternoon and we were greeted with a beautiful sunset on the way home.
Another day, we made a gingerbread house. It was the first one the boys ever made, and they did a great job.
Earlier this week, Caleb had his Christmas show at school. It was really cute, and Caleb even sang :). He did have a Christmas shirt on when he went to school, but he said he got hot and took the shirt off.










2 comments:
Slow slide....gingerbread house...Christmas programs...Great singing Caleb! It looked like it was a cute program. Glad you can enjoy Christmas festivities. Love to you!
Christmas FUN around town - Caleb you did a great job on your show. It would have been such fun to be there. Nice gingerbread house boys - and good teamwork :). Loved the snow slide - Did mom & dad try it too? Great pic of Nathan and his mini me - Little miss sunshine looks so happy and content. As always, beautiful pictures of our 3 cuties. So enjoyed reading about your fun family times :) Love and miss you all 5 xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment