We recently celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and I couldn't be more thankful for this sweet, loving, and kind man that God chose for me. Over the past 8 years, we have been blessed beyond measure, and I am so thankful for each day together and for our family.
Eight is great!
Even the boys thought so ;).
Happy 8 year anniversary, Nathan. I love you, I love you, I love you!




4 comments:
Eight years have flown by. We still remember your wedding weekend. Such a terrific time. Happy anniversary. And thank you for being such a great, loving couple. Love, Dad and Mom P.
That's so sweet from the boys!! Happy Anniversary. What a beautiful day that was. Perfect!
Eight is Great - Hard to believe how fast the tine went by. Here's to many many many more years of love, happiness, and exciting family adventures. You are an awesome couple and we love you both very much. Lots of Love - Mom & Dad R
One more thing.... extremely salty water deserves a spot in the book!!!! hahaha.
Post a Comment