I haven't blogged in a while, and I am backlogged, so I'm going to start with pictures I took a couple of weeks ago, when we put up our Christmas decorations. They boys were such good helpers this year hanging ornaments on the tree. I didn't get pictures of us decorating, but here is the final product. Nathan and I bought this tree at Lowes in 2010, when we moved to Haymarket, and it has moved with us across the world.
Caleb recently found Daisy, a stuffed dog that Nathan gave me many years ago before we were married. Daisy is Caleb's best dog bug and she goes everywhere with him and he takes good care of her!The stockings are hung and our new nativity set that Mark and Betty got us from Bethlehem is set up.
Festive picture table
I love displaying different Christmas decorations in our china cabinet. One of my favorites is the Joseph, Mary, and Jesus statue that Hap and Elizabeth gave us years ago.Our fireplace.
Festive door to the living room
Some more nativities the Jolliffs gave us from Bethlehem.
Salted dough Christmas ornaments the boys made last year.
Happy Sunday!










2 comments:
What beautiful decorations. Love your tree - Can't miss with such great helpers. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas.
Happy Sunday, Love You All 4 :)
Mom & Dad
Happy Sunday! Mom is home...the stockings are hung...cute little boys waiting for Christmas morning.... Your home looks beautiful!
Love you :)
Post a Comment