November 8, 2015

Thankful For...

Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year. I love the fall weather, the leaves falling off the trees (even though I have not seen a fall in a couple of years), and I love everything pumpkin. Everyday, I have so much to be thankful for, and I try to remember to thank God each day for the blessings in my life. This year, we made a thankful tree for our family. Every night at dinner, we all say one thing we are thankful for that day and we write it on a leaf. We just started a couple of days ago, it should be in full bloom soon enough.
This year, I challenge you to make it Thanksgiving every day! 

In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God. Thessalonians 5:18

2 comments:

Dad and Mom P. said...

We love Thanksgiving too! Thank for the reminder. Love you.

PS love your new picture on your header.

Mom and Dad said...

Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holiday's too - Beautiful post. Love your family Thankful Tree and the new photo
Love you all 4
xoxoxoxo