I am so blessed to be a mom to these sweet boys. Living in this part of the world, I get two Mother's Days, the local one in March and the American holiday in May :). Yesterday when I came home from work, Tes and the boys surprised me with flowers and a really cute craft.
This has been a special week for Ben's class in preschool. Today they got to wear their PJs to school and had a teddy bear picnic. Caleb wanted a teddy bear picnic too, so we had one this evening when I got home from work. This is our teddy bear family :)Caleb put baby bear to bed and sang him a song.
Just a typical night in our home. Love our boys and love these days.
2 comments:
Gotta love "typical" days. Love you! Sure miss Freddie on the shelf :(
Happy Mother's Day times 2 Heather - Love the flowers and crafts. Love our boys and their beautiful imagination - A Teddy Bear picnic sure sounds like fun.
Can't wait to see you all soon - Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment