May 3, 2015

Back and Belated

I got back in town last night, and Nathan and the boys surprised me at the airport. I was planning to take a taxi and was on a mission, until I saw Caleb run out from the crowd and he gave me a big hug, it was very sweet! I had some really pretty birthday flowers waiting at home for me.
Before going out of town, Tes baked me a delicious chocolate birthday cake that we all enjoyed before I left.
 And she baked me this beautiful strawberry cake when I got home!
All the boys really wanted to do was blow out the candles and eat cake. It was quite delicious.
While mom was away, the boys had some 'guy time,' as Caleb says :). They took trips to the park, aquarium, corniche, and zoo. They had a great week, and it's so nice to be home with my 3 boys!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

What a great WELCOME HOME from your three guys. Beautiful flowers and delicious Birthday cakes (Tes is amazing) and fun Guy Time (to quote Caleb). Enjoy being home and happy you had such a great family Birthday Celebration.
Love you and miss you all 4 ❤️

Anonymous said...

Goo to have you home. A very nice airport surprise. The strawberry cake looked terrific. It would fit well here in strawberry country. looking forward to see you soon. Love, Dad and Mom P.