March 23, 2015

Zoo Date and Treats

This weekend we went to the zoo with our neighbors. It was a nice day to be outside, and the mornings are a good time to visit so the boys can run around before the crowds pick up. We went to a part of the zoo that we don't get to as often, with the goats and the camels. Ben is a real animal lover. He kept saying, "goats, maaaaa"
I think the zoo keeper was happy to have some onlookers and he opened the goat pen for us.
I don't remember what we were looking at, but they all liked it.


I think this was the tiger, who Ben found and told us was sleeping.
And of course we all rode the zoo train :).
Benjamin and Tristan in some serious conversation.
Afterwards, I took the boys to our co-op for some juice treats.
The workers like seeing the boys, and they know our drinks by now. Strawberry, banana, mango.
We finished the day with naps and a trip to our neighborhood park, it was a fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun Fun day at the Zoo with two of the cutest boys we know and a nice day out with friends. Can't believe the goat pen was opened for the boys - Pretty amazing
Love you all 4,
Mom & Dad

Dad and Mom P. said...

Nothing like a day at the zoo with friends. Love you.