On the weekends we take turns sleeping in. Today was my day to wake with the boys, and it is becoming a tradition that the boys and I make muffins for breakfast and eat them in the playroom. This morning we had blueberry muffins and drew on the chalkboard.
When daddy woke up, we gave the boys some new costumes. Doctor Ben, ready for surgery.
Caleb found a big fire to put out.
They had fun playing with their new costumes and accessories.
Then finished off the morning watching Paw Patrol.Nathan and the boys went swimming this afternoon, so I could get some things done around the house…I better get back to work! Happy Friday!


5 comments:
Thanks for taking a break to blog. Love your fireman and doctor!
Thanks for taking a break to blog. Love your fireman and doctor!
Cute!!!
We are all so much healthier and safer with Dr. Ben and Fireman Caleb. Good thing they get homemade muffins - Keeps their strength up.
Love and Miss You All 4,
Mom & Dad
The photos of your boys and Abeer's boys are awesome! I want to come with Henry :)
Love the muffin baking and eating tradition! You are the best mama.
Doctor Ben and Fireman Caleb are the cutest!
Post a Comment