June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy belated Father's Day! I have an amazing husband. Nathan is the most humble and selfless man I know. He is a loving husband, caring father, and great friend. Two other special men in my life who are wonderful fathers and grandfathers are my dad and father-in-law. Each of them are very special to Nathan and I, and have helped shape us into the people we are today.
High fives for dad!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads near and far. You are special and loved my many.

PS - more IL posts to come later this week after we are caught up on rest and settled :).



3 comments:

Mom P. said...

Happy Father's Day indeed. High five for Nathan, Mark, Art and Hap!
In the meanwhile....we will wait patiently for you to rest and settle. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

As always, beautiful post Heather. Happy Father's Day Nathan, you are a special person in our lives. Happy Father's Day Mark and Hap - You are all in our thoughts.
Love,
Mom & Dad
Sue & Art

Aaron said...

Happy Fathers Day Nathan! Hope it was a great day! You deserve it!
-AA