December 10, 2013

Say Cheese!

A few months ago, my DSLR camera broke. It has been a sad few months without my camera, but I was glad to have a working point-and-shoot and a cell phone camera. I just got a new camera in the mail yesterday - thanks dad and mom P. for sending it to me, and it was an exciting day! My old DSLR was a 30th birthday present from Nathan. I loved the camera, it took amazing pictures, and it has been many special places with us. I upgraded a little on the new camera, and wow it is nice! I have a bit of learning to do, but for now here are a couple of pictures from the 50mm lens that I was so excited to use again. 
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Dad and Mom P. said...

Thanks for sharing your new camera with us. I won't ask why two little monkeys are in the same bed ;) LOL

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the boys and Nathan. Happy to see he is playing the guitar. Enjoy your new camera - we look forward to many, many pictures.
Love you all 4,
Mom & Dad R