February 14, 2013

Will You Be Mine?


Happy Valentine's Day! I love all of the boys in my life :)



This weekend, Caleb made some Valentine cards out of sweet potatoes stamps. It was easy and fun for him to stamp the cards. 
In progress...
The final product:)
Every year for Valentine's Day, I make Nathan a heart-shaped red velvet cake. This year, Caleb enjoyed some cake too.
Oh, how I love these sweet boys! Hope your day is filled with lots of love!


4 comments:

Mom P. said...

LOL at the Red Velvet cake pic :) Gotta love that boy! I love my Valentine Card. I was wondering how you made it. Thanks for the lesson. I love your new opening picture. The boys are growing. Looks like your day had love through and through it.

Elizabeth said...

REd Velvet cake... yummy! Cute new pictures, thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Go,go on the cake! Love was flowing in your household on V Day. I too like the new header picture. Certainly glad you had a good day. Love to you all. Dad P.

Anonymous said...

I agree, great opening picture. Now I know where the cute cards came from - very cleaver. Caleb, leave some cake for Grandma & Granda (Red Velvet - one of my favorites).
Love you all,
Mom and Dad R