August 26, 2012

Lazy weekend and a Preggo Shot

We had no plans this weekend and it was so nice! It rained on and off both days, and the temperatures felt like the start of fall. We had the air off and windows open. Nathan is really enjoying having his weekends back since he is done with school, and so are we. We spent a lot of time around the house doing some odds and ends, playing with Caleb, and practicing walking with him. He is doing great and each day he gets more adventurous. I also got  a new camera lens, so I have been experimenting. Here are a few pictures from the week:

This is week 34 for Baby Boy Purcell #2. Thankfully I am still feeling great and have a good energy level throughout the day. I have little to no swelling and I am sleeping well most nights. I have gained 32 pounds so far. I had a doctor's appointment last Friday and our little boy has a strong heart beat. Doctor even thinks his head is down, will see for sure this Friday at the next sonogram.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The walker is getting more adventurous...hmmmm...let the fun begin! You look great Heather and will be anxious to hear the results from your next doctors appointment. It does have to be good for the three of you to be home together on Saturdays so you can enjoy the time and look forward to October.
Love, Dad and Mom P.

Sara said...

That is a gorgeous baby belly. You look wonderful. I am so glad you are feeling well and not too tired. Thank goodness Caleb is letting you sleep all night.

Courtney Vencel said...

you look great!! Excited to see baby boy 2 soon!! Enjoy those weekends as a family of 3~!

Anonymous said...

Looking good my friend! Love all those other pictures of Caleb.

Anonymous said...

Here's to lazy weekends, no school, sleep, and getting ready for BBP#2. You look awesome Heather.
We love you all,
M and D
S sand A
G and G

Jennifer said...

Glad you are feeling good and you look great! Can't wait to see pictures of baby #2!