Our little boy is growing fast and he now weighs 6lbs 13oz! Yesterday I took him to the doctor because he did not quite seem himself the last couple of days, and he was spitting up more than usual. Our little guy was diagnosed with acid reflux and the doctor prescribed him baby Zantac. Caleb seems much more comfortable now that he is on the medicine, keep your fingers crossed.
Nathan went back to work this week after having 3 weeks off. He is a wonderful daddy, and he got to spend a lot of time with our little boy. I can already tell by the way Caleb looks at his daddy that they have a special bond. Nathan was also very busy the last couple of weeks finishing up his school semester, and I know he is looking forward to some good family time (and no alarm clocks) after his finals are done on Saturday. I am really proud of how hard he works.
This week we have been home a lot because it has been so hot outside, but we have gotten out for a few morning walks. Caleb continues to have more wakeful periods during the day and he is very content on his playmat. Below is a video that Grandma took this afternoon. Grandma and Grandpa are loving spending time with Caleb and they have been such a big help to us. We are certainly enjoying a little extra sleep! I know they will miss their grandson when they go home to Florida.
Happy Wednesday -:)
4 comments:
Happy Wednesday indeed! Thanks for all the new pics and VIDEO. Loved it. Caleb is like your garden...the perfect mixture...see how they both grow. Love you.
Love that you are blogging. I love all the photos. Caleb is so adorable and growing so fast!
Caleb is so precious. He sure is growing fast! Thanks for keeping us updated.
Looks like you all are settling in quite nicely! And, what a peanut...although he is growing, growing! Miss Aubrey would probably look like a giant next to him! ;-)
Post a Comment